Dingle Park Practice GDPR Privacy Notice
Your data, privacy and the Law. How we use your medical records
- This practice acts as a data controller to handle medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record.
- We share some of your data with UC24, the local out of hours GP service.
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research.
- The practice and network DPO is Dr Cait Taylor who can be contacted via the practice details above.
For more information Please read below