Dingle Park Practice GDPR Privacy Notice
Your data, privacy and the Law. How we use your medical records
- This practice acts as a data controller to handle medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record.
- We share some of your data with UC24, the local out of hours GP service.
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research.
- The practice and network DPO is Dr Cait Taylor who can be contacted via the practice details above.
For more information Please read below
Privacy Notice Safeguarding
Privacy Notice Care Quality Commission
Privacy Notice Emergencies
Privacy Notice Employees
Privacy Notice National Screening Programme
Privacy Notice Payments
Privacy Notice Summary Care Record
Privacy Notice NHS Digital
Privacy Notice Public Health
Privacy Notice Research